2 Drawer Wardrobe with Hanging Rod
2 Drawer Wardrobe with Hanging Rod is hand crafted and features sturdy mortise and tenon construction, with superb finishes. Each log is handpicked to create a unique, one of a kind piece of furniture that is full of character including aromatic cedar drawer bottoms. Expect to see knots, beetle tracks, burls, and other distinctive characteristics that add to the rustic beauty of the furniture. Our manufacturer is located 1 hour away from cabinplace.com, which gives us an Exclusive relationship that ensures your furniture will live up to our high standards - and yours! The Manufacturer offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all furniture products.
Measures 44"W x 26"D x 72"H
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Northern White Cedar logs are hand peeled to accentuate their natural character and beauty.
- Clear-coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability.
- Individually handcrafted.
- All drawer fronts and doors are inset for added beauty and quality.
- Full-extension ball-bearing glides rated to 100 pounds.
- Aromatic cedar drawer bottoms demonstrate our old-fashioned craftsmanship.
- Inside cabinet dimensions are 34"W x 24"D x 38"H.
- Hanging rod in interior of cabinet.
Ships directly from the manufacturer - please allow 4 - 6 weeks. Cannot ship to Alaska or Canada.
This item does not qualify for Free Shipping Promotions that are periodically run. All furniture will ship by freight truck or UPS/FedEx Oversized Delivery (unless otherwise noted). Furniture orders require additional freight charges due to the size and weight of these products. Charges can vary from 10% to 30% of the cost of the furniture depending on your location. We will email you the exact amount of the freight charge in 1 business day after your order is placed. Your order will not be processed until you have received this freight quote and it is authorized by you.
Your furniture will ship directly from the manufacturer. We will provide you with the shipping information as soon as it is available from the manufacturer. The freight carrier will schedule a delivery time with you and provide curbside delivery service. The customer is responsible for moving the furniture into the house. The customer should inspect the merchandise for damages prior to signing the bill of lading for merchandise shipped via a freight carrier. Once the bill of lading is signed the customer owns the merchandise and is responsible for any damages. Some assembly may be required - installation instructions will be provided and are relatively easy.