Barnwood 30" Vanity
Vanity Without Top - 30"W x 21"D x 32.25"H
Vanity With Top - 30"W x 21"D x 33"H
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Clear-coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability on the cabinet. The tops come standard with a barnwood edged laminate (many choices available) for lasting durability with close proximity with water.
- Individually handcrafted.
- Dovetailed drawers have full-extension ball-bearing glides rated at 100 pounds.
- As part of the vanity pricing, we will customize the top and vanity to ensure that you have the proper trim for installing your vanity (i.e. inside corners for adjoining walls and outside corner logs for freestanding portions).
- For vanities with tops, we provide backsplash for all sides of the vanity that will adjoin a wall.
- It is the homeowner or plumber's responsibility to cut the sink and faucet holes to the appropriate sizes. This ensures the perfect fit for the fixtures that you choose.
- The dimensions listed are for the cabinet. The countertop will overhang 1.5" on the front of the cabinet and the sides that do not adjoin a wall to accommodate the trim.
- Accented with legs made from kiln dried hickory logs.
Ships directly from the manufacturer - please allow 4 - 6 weeks. Cannot ship to Alaska or Canada.
This item does not qualify for Free Shipping Promotions that are periodically run. All furniture will ship by freight truck or UPS/FedEx Oversized Delivery (unless otherwise noted). Furniture orders require additional freight charges due to the size and weight of these products. Charges can vary from 10% to 30% of the cost of the furniture depending on your location. We will email you the exact amount of the freight charge in 1 business day after your order is placed. Your order will not be processed until you have received this freight quote and it is authorized by you.
Your furniture will ship directly from the manufacturer. We will provide you with the shipping information as soon as it is available from the manufacturer. The freight carrier will schedule a delivery time with you and provide curbside delivery service. The customer is responsible for moving the furniture into the house. The customer should inspect the merchandise for damages prior to signing the bill of lading for merchandise shipped via a freight carrier. Once the bill of lading is signed the customer owns the merchandise and is responsible for any damages. Some assembly may be required - installation instructions will be provided and are relatively easy.