When it comes to your cabin décor, it’s worth it to invest in quality items. A cabin retreat is a place where you want durable furnishings and décor items so that you can relax and enjoy your summer and winter activities. Investing in high quality pieces means that they will last longer and serve you and your family for years to come. Durability and familiarity is part of what makes country cabins and lodges so appealing. Form one year to the next, your family wants to be able to enjoy your cabin retreat just the way you let it the last year.
If your lodge décor isn’t up to the challenges of everyday life while you and your family are vacationing, you may even end up spending more to replace the original items when they break or wear out. When you have décor pieces with the quality to last, that means that you won’t be buying the same piece year after year when the first one inevitably breaks. Investing in high quality décor items has both financial and emotional benefits for your family. Your family will appreciate the way that they can count on your cabin getaway to remain the same year after year, and you’ll save a lot of money by not having to replace décor pieces every year.
Cabin Place has been selling rustic décor since 1999. We are proud to provide you with items of the highest quality for the lowest prices around. We have worked hard over the last few years to become your one stop shopping place for cabin and lodge décor pieces with a rustic theme. If you’d like to learn more about our products or speak to a friendly customer service representative, please give us a call at 1-877-884-0248 today.
Winter cabin décor like blankets and other seasonal items can be packed away for the summer to make room for summer season items. When it comes to storing your winter blankets and other décor items, it’s a good idea to keep a few things in mind before packing them away for the summer.
- Clean before you store. You can clean quilts and throw blankets with the upholstery attachment on your vacuum cleaner before storing them away. This will gently get any dust and dirt out of the blankets before they get packed away. When you have clean blankets they are less likely to attract bugs and other pests. Décor items can be vacuumed or wiped clean before you put them away for the season.
- Wrap blankets in a cotton bag or new sheets. Clean cotton will protect your blankets from heat and humidity during the summer months. Wrapping them in a new cotton sheet or a cotton bag will keep the dust and dirt away from them so that they are still fresh and clean when you pull them out in the fall.
- If you have a set of drawers or a trunk for storage of your winter items, try to keep the blankets towards the center. You can pack in winter décor items in their boxes or around the blankets to protect them from the elements.
Cabin Place is your one stop shop for rustic décor items. We have everything you need to decorate your family lodge or mountain getaway. We carry lodge décor items including blankets, quilts, and other décor items for every season. If you want to learn more about any of our products, have questions, or want to speak with one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives, give us a call today at 1-877-884-0248.
If you live in the city but want to bring the charm of the country to your townhome, all you need is the right lodge décor. The great thing about living in the country is that things are relaxed and laid back. If you can bring that feeling of warmth, welcome, and comfort to your home, you have successfully brought the charm of country living into your home! When you combine rustic lighting with warm throws and natural wood furnishings, you can create that charming and welcoming feel in any room of the house. For those who love the comforts of the country but have to live in town, you can recreate your own oasis of charm and warmth in your living room with rustic décor pieces.
A great rustic chandelier can be the starting point of your cozy and welcoming living area. Soft throws on the backs of chairs and couches give a sense of warmth and comfort that is hard to create any other way. With natural wood furniture you are bringing a bit of nature into the space you live in, and the light from your rustic chandelier can bring out all of its warmth and beauty. A few well-placed throw rugs and you have a living area with the feel of the country no matter where your home is located.
Cabin Place can help you bring the feel of country living to your townhome because we are the one stop shop for rustic cabin décor. Since 1999 we have been selling the highest quality rustic décor items at the lowest possible prices to help people all over the country bring the charm and warmth of the country into their homes. Give us a call at 1-877-884-0248 if you want to learn more about how you can create a rustic and charming décor scheme using products from Cabin Place. Our knowledgeable customer service agents are standing by to answer all of your questions!
Rustic décor is great for more than just your cabin getaway. There are many benefits to having your home decked out with some lovely rustic touches, no matter where you live. If you’re looking to make rustic décor a theme of your home but are having a hard time figuring out how to make it work, here are a few great idea for making it work in any home.
- A Fun Accent Piece: You can incorporate lodge décor into you home by adding a fun accent piece like a bear themed hall tree or curtain rod holders. You’ll have a great conversation piece that works with the rest of your interior design.
- Natural wood décor: you can make rustic lodge décor work in your home by using natural wood décor throughout the house. Natural wood furnishings are great for any home and can work with a number of color palettes and styles.
- A Cozy Living Room – Another way to make lodge décor work in your home is to create a cozy lodge living room with lots of rustic rugs and throws to give your living area the charm of a mountain cabin.
- A Whimsical Bathroom – Whimsical rustic décor pieces can make your guests laugh and create a place in your home where you really express your affinity with nature.
- A Real Country Kitchen – Another way to make a great cabin theme in your home is to create a real country kitchen using rustic kitchen décor. Your kitchen can be as welcoming as any cabin with the right décor pieces.
If you’re looking for the best in cabin décor, Cabin Place has everything you need. We can help you find the best, highest quality lodge décor pieces at some of the lowest prices around. We -have the décor pieces that you need to bring a little bit of cabin charm to your home. Give us a call at 1-877-884-0248 today if you have any questions at all or would like to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives.
Do you want to decorate your guest room in the rustic style but aren’t sure how to go about it? There are many different elements to decorating a room in the lodge décor style, and you want to make sure that every piece is just right to give that cozy cabin feeling to your guest room.
- Bedding – This is the centerpiece of your rustic décor and should feature either elements from your main theme, like bears, moose, or nature scenes, or consist of complimentary colors, particularly earth tones to match the theme of the room.
- Bed frame – Roughhewn log frames or stick frames make a great bed for a guest room decorated with cabin décor items. Make your bed fit right in by getting the frame to match the other elements of the room.
- Window Treatments – Curtains, valences, or shades should feature elements of your overall theme. Pine cones could match a nature theme, or bears may be prefect for a wildlife or woodland theme.
- Lighting – A wooden chandelier made from either sticks or an old wagon wheel makes a great addition to rustic themed guest room. Table lamps as well could be hand carved with elements of the overall theme of the room.
- Switch plates – Many of us never think of the switch plates, but this tiny little detail can really pull the look of the room together. You can get them with nature themes, wildlife themes, or even made to look like tree bark.
- Rugs – A great area rug featuring either elements from your theme or consisting of complimentary earth tones is a big part of your rustic themed guest room.
Cabin Place has everything you need to make a really great rustic guest room. The guest room is often the one room of the house where you can get truly whimsical, and giving it a homey cabin feel is a great way to welcome guests into your home. Check out all of our bedroom items here or give us a call at 1-877-884-0248 to learn more!
Do you want to bring that down home feeling to your home, cabin, or lodge? With the right rustic décor items you can give any room or home the feel of homes from a simpler time and place. Whatever your vision of down home is, you can bring it to reality by looking for pieces that reflect cabin life.
- Quilts. Quilts have been used as bedding, wall art, and couch throws for years. These typically handmade items are an art that’s still with us. Having several well placed quilts in your home can give it that down home feel.
- Tin Signs and Wall Art. Decorating your walls with tin signs and cut metal art is another way to bring the down home into your home. Simpler folks were never able to afford fancy art for their homes, but tin was cheap and readily available to be turned into art.
- Braided Rugs – Braided rugs were very common in many households from long ago because they were simple to make and could be created from cast off rags and other such extra pieces of cloth. Braided rugs are a great way to give your cabin décor that down home look and feel.
Find everything you need to bring the down home to your home right here at Cabin Place. We have lodge décor and rustic accessories for every room of the house. If you’re looking for high quality functional décor pieces to bring you vision to life, check out all of the unique products we have to offer. Since 1999 we have been dedicated to becoming the one stop shop for everything rustic and cabin related for the home. If you’ve got any questions at all or would just like to place your order over the phone, give us a call at 1-877-884-0248 today. Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service agents are standing by to take your call!
The days when furnishings, quilts, and other items were all handmade with care may be behind us, but you can still capture a bit of the innocence of the past by decorating your home or lodge retreat with cabin décor items that harken back to the days of old. It used to be that everyone kept their doors unlocked, neighbors knew each other, and a mountain cabin retreat was a place for the whole family to enjoy some much needed rest and relaxation. Rustic cabin themed décor can take you back to the days when many people lived in cabins or lodges that they built themselves on land they worked hard to clear with the simplest of tools.
Furnishings built from rough cut logs or made from sticks carefully softened and bent to form the frames of everyday furnishings require a mastery and skill that’s been all but forgotten these days. By bringing these items into your home or cabin you can give your vacation retreat all the charm of an old style lodge. Quilts and rag rugs are charming additions to any lodge décor scheme. With a great decorating theme featuring rustic items throughout your home you can step through your front door into a time long past, when people socialized with their neighbors in person and worked with their own two hands to build the things that made their life comfortable.
If you’ve been longing for a home that reminds you of days gone by, you can find all the rustic décor items you need to bring that dream to reality at Cabin Place. We specialize in rustic themed décor for the home and have worked hard to bring our customers items with the quality and workmanship of yesteryear. To learn more or place your order over the phone, give us a call at 1-877-884-0248 today!
Are you looking for the best bathroom decorating ideas to match your cabin décor? Here are a few great ideas to get you going on choosing the right items for every element of your décor theme.
- Shower Curtain Hooks – Hooks may seem like such a simple item, but they can add a lot to a decorating scheme. You can get hooks with bears, moose, pinecones, or other rustic themes to bring your whole decorating scheme together.
- Shower Curtains – Often the centerpiece of any bathroom, your shower curtain is a big part of your rustic décor. The main idea of your bathroom décor should be featured on the curtain, whether it’s a certain animal, nature scene, or simply a color pattern.
- Window Treatments – If you’ve got a window in your bathroom, chances are you’ll want it covered in some way. Window treatments that match the shower curtain are very popular, but you can also just match or compliment the overall color palette of your bathroom with your curtains or valence.
- Racks and Hardware – You can get towel racks and other bathroom hardware featuring your favorite animals, pine cones, or other bathroom themes. These little details are part of what can make your bathroom a truly fun area of the home.
- Vanity Sets – Instead of getting a standard boring vanity set, make yours match the rest of your bathroom décor. They can feature bears, pine cones, moose, or almost anything you enjoy.
- Towel Sets – Your decorative guest towels can be made to match everything else about your bathroom! Get embroidered bears, woodland scenes, or just complementary colors on your towels and washcloths.
Find everything you need to decorate your bathroom with your own personal rustic themed décor style right here at Cabin Place. We have made it our mission to be the one stop shop for everything you need to decorate your whole home or cabin in a rustic and cozy way. If you have any questions at all feel free to give us a call at 1-877-884-0248 today!
With the right lodge décor items, you can really make your cabin your own personal retreat. There are a number of different products that you can use to turn your space into a personal retreat from the world. Here are a few tips on how to truly make your cabin your own.
- Choose your favorite colors. If there are certain colors that just inspire you to your core or make you the most comfortable, you can use them in your cabin, lodge or lakefront retreat. When you are surrounded by colors that you love, regardless of whether they fit somebody else’s idea of decorating style, you have taken ownership of a space.
- Wildlife themes. If you have a certain animal that you feel a special affinity for or one that just makes you smile, you can find cabin décor items that feature it. Regardless of whether it is bears, wolves, birds, moose, or anything else, when you are surrounded by items featuring animals that you adore, you will be most comfortable.
- Landscapes. Most people have a favorite landscape. Whether it’s a view of majestic mountains, a forest glen, babbling brooks, or calm lake scenes, choose a landscape that is truly you to incorporate into your décor.
- Seasons. Just like landscapes, most of us have a favorite season. Whether yours is winter, spring, summer, or fall, you can use the colors and images of that season to turn your cabin home into a place that is truly yours.
At Cabin Place, we have all the rustic décor items you need to turn your cabin into a place that really belongs to you. Part of what can make a retreat an actual retreat is being surrounded by things that make you feel most comfortable. Whether it’s a favorite animal, season, or color scheme, by decorating with the things that you love, you can create a space that is relaxing like no other. You can order online or give us a call at 1-877-884-0248 to place your order or learn more from one of our experienced customer service representatives.
Whether you are decorating your summer home, your second home, or your only home, using rustic style and themed décor items can make any house or cabin feel just like home. Cabin décor has a natural, warm feel that can’t be matched by any other décor style out there. Cabin themed décor items can give your lodge or mountain retreat the feel of a truly comfortable and relaxed getaway. Natural woods and handmade furnishings are the perfect complement to earth toned fabrics, rugs, and window treatments. You can make any home as cozy as a mountain cabin by using décor items that emphasize a relaxed atmosphere.
When people think of a rustic lodge they often picture a natural stone fireplace surrounded by soft and comfortable furnishings, perfect for an evening of reading or chatting. When you place rustic décor items with wildlife or natural landscape themes around your retreat you have a way to bring a little bit of the outdoors into your home. Even a home in the city can be made to feel as comfortable and relaxing as a faraway lake cabin when you make the right decorating choices. Earthy tones, natural fibers, wood, stone, and metals are all components of a décor theme that truly gets back to nature, and the comforts of being close to the earth and your favorite outdoor activities.
To find everything you need to turn your house, lodge, or cabin into a cozy retreat, check out all the different product offerings at Cabin Place. We are the premier seller of rustic lodge décor items for homes and retreats all over the country. Whether you are looking to turn your everyday home or your second home into a place of true relaxation, we have what you need to make those dreams come true. If you have any questions or would like to place an order over the phone, give one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives a call at 1-877-884-0248 today!