Cedar Log 42" Vanity
Cedar Log 42" Vanity
Cedar Log 42" Vanity is hand crafted and features sturdy mortise and tenon construction, with superb finishes. Each log is handpicked to create a unique, one of a kind vanity that is full of character. Expect to see knots, beetle tracks, burls, and other distinctive characteristics that add to the rustic beauty of the furniture. Our manufacturer is located 1 hour away from cabinplace.com, which gives us an exclusive relationship that ensures your furniture will live up to our high standards - and yours! The Manufacturer offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all furniture products.
Vanity Without Top - 42" x 21"D x 32.25"H
Vanity With Top - 42"W x 21"D x 33"H
- Northern White Cedar logs are hand peeled to accentuate their natural character and beauty.
- Clear-coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability.
- All drawer fronts and doors are inset.
- All hinges are concealed European Style for a clean uncluttered look.
- Full-extension ball-bearing glides rated to 100 pounds.
- Liquid Glass Finish helps prevent scratches and denting in the wood on highly used surfaces and protect against standing water around the vanity.
- As part of the vanity pricing, we will customize the top and vanity to ensure that you have the proper trim for installing your vanity (i.e. inside corner logs for adjoining walls and outside corner logs for freestanding portions). Please specify wall orientation when placing your order (i.e. Wall Left, Wall Right, or Freestanding).
- For vanities with tops, we provide backsplash for all sides of the vanity that will adjoin a wall. It is the homeowner or plumber's responsibility to cut the sink and faucet holes to the appropriate sizes. This ensures a perfect fit for the fixtures you choose.
- The dimensions listed are for the cabinet. The countertop and log trim will overhang 1.5" on the front of the cabinet and the sides that do not adjoin a wall.
All furniture items are made to order and usually ship in 4 weeks.
This item does not qualify for Free Shipping promotions as it is shipped via motor freight. A shipping estimate will be provided in the cart.
Your furniture will ship directly from the manufacturer. We will provide you with the shipping information once it has departed the manufacturer. The freight carrier will schedule a delivery time with you and provide curbside delivery service. The customer is responsible for moving the furniture into the house. The customer should inspect the merchandise for damages prior to signing the bill of lading for merchandise shipped via a freight carrier. Once the bill of lading is signed the customer owns the merchandise and is responsible for any damages. Some assembly may be required - installation instructions will be provided and are relatively easy.