Cedar Linen Cabinet
Cedar Linen Cabinet
Cedar Linen Cabinet is hand crafted and features sturdy mortise and tenon construction, with superb finishes. Each log is handpicked to create a unique, one of a kind linen cabinet that is full of character. Expect to see knots, beetle tracks, burls, and other distinctive characteristics that add to the rustic beauty of the furniture. Our manufacturer is located 1 hour away from cabinplace.com, which gives us an exclusive relationship that ensures your furniture will live up to our high standards - and yours! The Manufacturer offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all furniture products.
18" Linen Cabinet - 18"W x 25"D x 78"H
24" lInen Cabinet - 24"W x 25"D x 78"H
30" Linen Cabinet - 30"W x 25"D x 78"H
NOTE: Double doors only available on 30" cabinet
- Northern White Cedar logs are hand peeled to accentuate their natural character and beauty.
- Clear-coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability.
- All drawer fronts and doors are inset.
- All hinges are concealed European Style for a clean uncluttered look.
- As part of the Linen Cabinet pricing, we will customize the top to ensure that you have the proper trim. Please specify wall orientation when placing your order (i.e. Wall Left, Wall Right, or Freestanding).
- Please note that the top overhangs 1.5" on each side that is not adjoining a wall.
- Interior cabinet contains two adjustable shelves in the upper and lower compartments.
Usually ships in 8 weeks but shipping times may be up to 12-16 weeks due to Covid-19 related delays. Cannot ship to Alaska or Canada.
This item does not qualify for Free Shipping Promotions that are periodically run. All furniture will ship by freight truck or UPS/FedEx Oversized Delivery (unless otherwise noted). Furniture orders require additional freight charges due to the size and weight of these products. We will email you the exact amount of the freight charge in 1 business day after your order is placed. Your order will not be processed until you have received this freight quote and it is authorized by you.
Your furniture will ship directly from the manufacturer. We will provide you with the shipping information as soon as it is available from the manufacturer. The freight carrier will schedule a delivery time with you and provide curbside delivery service. The customer is responsible for moving the furniture into the house. The customer should inspect the merchandise for damages prior to signing the bill of lading for merchandise shipped via a freight carrier. Once the bill of lading is signed the customer owns the merchandise and is responsible for any damages. Some assembly may be required - installation instructions will be provided and are relatively easy.