Enclosed Coffee Table
Enclosed Coffee Table
Enclosed Coffee Table is hand crafted and features sturdy mortise and tenon construction, with superb finishes. Each log is handpicked to create a unique, one of a kind coffee table that is full of character. Expect to see knots, beetle tracks, burls, and other distinctive characteristics that add to the rustic beauty of the furniture. Our manufacturer is located 1 hour away from cabinplace.com, which gives us an Exclusive relationship that ensures your furniture will live up to our high standards - and yours! The Manufacturer offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all furniture products.
Measures: 49"W x 25"D x 19"H
- Standard Finish - is a satin finish that features 2 coats of clear coat catalyzed lacquer
- Armor Finish - is an upgraded satin finish that features a harder finish that helps prevent scratches and denting
- Liquid Glass Finish - is a high gloss finish that is equivalent to many coats of polyurethane that is tough but flexible. It has a deep, almost wet appearance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
- Northern White Cedar logs are hand peeled to accentuate their natural character and beauty
- Clear-coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability
- Individually handcrafted
- All drawer fronts and doors are inset
- All hinges are concealed European Style for a clean uncluttered look
- Full-extension ball-bearing glides rated to 100 pounds
- Top elevates to 25" height for convenience of eating or typing while seated at sofa
Usually ships in 8 weeks but shipping times may be up to 12-16 weeks due to Covid-19 related delays. Cannot ship to Alaska or Canada.
This item does not qualify for Free Shipping Promotions that are periodically run. All furniture will ship by freight truck or UPS/FedEx Oversized Delivery (unless otherwise noted). Furniture orders require additional freight charges due to the size and weight of these products. We will email you the exact amount of the freight charge in 1 business day after your order is placed. Your order will not be processed until you have received this freight quote and it is authorized by you.
Your furniture will ship directly from the manufacturer. We will provide you with the shipping information as soon as it is available from the manufacturer. The freight carrier will schedule a delivery time with you and provide curbside delivery service. The customer is responsible for moving the furniture into the house. The customer should inspect the merchandise for damages prior to signing the bill of lading for merchandise shipped via a freight carrier. Once the bill of lading is signed the customer owns the merchandise and is responsible for any damages. Some assembly may be required - installation instructions will be provided and are relatively easy.