Hickory Linen Cabinet
Hickory Linen Cabinet
The Hickory Linen Cabinet is constructed by hand using mortise and tenen joinery and bark-on Hickory logs that have been kiln dried to the perfect moisture content. A clear coat finish is applied to preserve the natural beauty and add durability to the Hickory logs. Our manufacturer is located 1 hour away from cabinplace.com, which gives us an Exclusive relationship that ensures your furniture will live up to our high standards - and yours!
18" Linen Cabinet - 18"W x 25"D x 78"H
24" Linen Cabinet - 24"W x 25"D x 78"H
30" Linen Cabinet - 24"W x 25"D x 78"H
NOTE: Double doors only available on 30" cabinet
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
- All hickory logs are bark on and kiln dried to a specific moisture content.
- Clear-coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability on the cabinet. The tops come standard with a liquid glass finish for lasting durability with close proximity with water.
- Individually handcrafted.
- As part of the Linen Cabinet pricing, we will customize the top to ensure that you have the proper trim . Please specify wall orientation when placing your order (i.e. Wall Left, Wall Right, or Freestanding).
- Please note that the top overhangs 1.5" on each side that is not adjoining a wall.
- Interior cabinet contains two adjustable shelves in the upper and lower compartments.
Usually ships in 8 weeks but shipping times may be up to 12-16 weeks due to Covid-19 related delays. Cannot ship to Alaska or Canada.
This item does not qualify for Free Shipping Promotions that are periodically run. All furniture will ship by freight truck or UPS/FedEx Oversized Delivery (unless otherwise noted). Furniture orders require additional freight charges due to the size and weight of these products. We will email you the exact amount of the freight charge in 1 business day after your order is placed. Your order will not be processed until you have received this freight quote and it is authorized by you.
Your furniture will ship directly from the manufacturer. We will provide you with the shipping information as soon as it is available from the manufacturer. The freight carrier will schedule a delivery time with you and provide curbside delivery service. The customer is responsible for moving the furniture into the house. The customer should inspect the merchandise for damages prior to signing the bill of lading for merchandise shipped via a freight carrier. Once the bill of lading is signed the customer owns the merchandise and is responsible for any damages. Some assembly may be required - installation instructions will be provided and are relatively easy.