Lumberjack Build a Bed
Image falling asleep in your very own log bed that you built yourself with the help of the Lumberjack Build a Log Bed Kit. This bed kit features skip-peeled white pine logs that are solid, attractive, and rustic looking. Choose the option of a clear coat finish or save even more money by staining and finishing it yourself. The build your own bed kit comes complete with instructions as to how to assemble the bed and in less than a couple of hours, you will have a log bed that you will be proud to say that you built yourself. Save hundreds of dollars and do it your self!
Single Size - 43"W x 87"L x 48"H
Double Size - 58"W x 87"L x 48"H
Queen Size - 64"W x 92"L x 48"H
King Size - 80"W x 92"L x 48"H
Cal King Size - 76"W x 97"L x 48"H
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Northern White Cedar logs are hand peeled to accentuate their natural character and beauty.
- Comes unfinished so you can stain and finish to your preference.
- Clear-coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability.
- Individually handcrafted.
- All headboards are 48"H and Footboards are 35"H.
- Full log side rails for a sturdy construction.
- King and Queen beds come standard with a T-support to support your box spring and mattress.
Ships directly from the manufacturer - please allow 4 weeks. Cannot ship to Alaska or Canada.
This item does not qualify for Free Shipping Promotions that are periodically run. All items will ship by UPS/FedEx Oversized Delivery. Furniture orders require additional freight charges due to the size and weight of these products. Charges can vary from 10% to 30% of the cost of the furniture depending on your location. We will email you the exact amount of the freight charge in 1 business day after your order is placed. Your order will not be processed until you have received this freight quote and it is authorized by you.
Your furniture will ship directly from the manufacturer in 2 boxes. We will provide you with the shipping information as soon as it is available from the manufacturer. The customer is responsible for moving the furniture boxes into the house (each weigh approximately 85lbs. The customer should inspect the merchandise for damages prior to signing for merchandise. Once the packages are signed for, the customer owns the merchandise and is responsible for any damages. Assembly will be required - installation instructions will be provided and are relatively easy.